Don thinking......... (1 Viewer)

Its a good thing he won after taking out his benefactor in the first round! I hope Ma Mopar steps it up for these guys now. Kudos to J&J and their crew!

Glad to see him win!! Too bad he was paired up with A.J. in the first round,but J&J horsepower did the deed anyway.

That had to be very satisfying to everyone involved in his new situation. Way to go Richie Stevens!
I wished Allen would have fared better. I had him in my picks.
I should have known Richie would be fired up! Stellar reaction times all day long. Look out, these guys are gonna be tough to handle now.

I gotta give credit where credit is due, Richie drove pretty good at Dallas, he has needed to put together 4 good lights to win and he finally did it. Pro Stock is tough, that win just saved his career because he was probably out without one this season. J&J racing has good things over there, hopefully Shoe rewards them greatly for their achievement.

Actually they were running good over a year ago

Why didn't I do this a year ago.........
Way to go Ritchie!

Don didn't do this a year ago because the teams were running great for 9 month old race team, Richie had qualified number one once and been to at least one final and Jeg won a race. We wont go into what happened later but give credit where credit is due, Bob did a great job in the short amount time he had. Remember Roy Johnson has been flogging this HEMI combo for awhile and Mark Ingersoll is great crew chief, combine great horrsepower and good tuning and a driver that gives you 4 solid lights and there you have it! Don now has his second win as a Pro Stock team owner, very smart buisness move on his part. Glidden and Nickens weren't given enough time to grow the program. J&J with Richie had to work out, it wasn't like he couldn't drive like the second driver Shoe hired for Bob and Nickens to work with.

Its a good thing he won after taking out his benefactor in the first round! I hope Ma Mopar steps it up for these guys now. Kudos to J&J and their crew!
It was so awesome to see Ritchie win one again. When he beat AJ first round, I thought, "Oh no, I can see a problem with this deal" But then he drove his heart out and won one for the team, I thought, "WOW, someone is going to feel real good for coming up with this plan" Great Job Team MOPAR!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back