Ritchie & Erica (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Ritchie Stevens had a chance to run the PDRA race this weekend, same car that he ran at Indy Pro Nitrous. Did very well, Q#3, ran as quick as 3.676 202.42. I was watching the race on computer & you could see Erica at the starting line when he ran. Kinda made me wonder if NHRA Pro Stock goes away, would these 2 go to Pro Mod. I think Erica has run Pro Mod before. Pro Nitrous is really competitive & they would do well in that class.

By the way, Lizzy Musi took out Ritchie in Rd 3, & she won Pro Nitrous. Had low ET & Top Speed at 3.656 - 206.54. The speed was like 4 MPH faster than anyone else, except Tommy Franklin, who ran 3.658 - 205.76. I was surprised at the 206 speed. That is flying for Pro Nitrous.

I thought my wife showed me an EE post roughly around Brainerd time where Elite was building Erica a pro mod for next year (was mentioned along with another car she would occasionally race next year I thought).

Wife as sitting nearby and quickly found it again .... Aug 18th Erica mentions going by RJ shop and sitting in "my" new pro stock camaro and "our" new pro mod .... so it may just be Elite's chassis and not for Erica..... anyway, thought I recalled hearing a recent association with pro mod

Last edited:
EE's PS has been a little off this year, Pro Mod might be a good change, definitely would bring some fans with her

Ritchie Stevens had a chance to run the PDRA race this weekend, same car that he ran at Indy Pro Nitrous. Did very well, Q#3, ran as quick as 3.676 202.42. I was watching the race on computer & you could see Erica at the starting line when he ran. Kinda made me wonder if NHRA Pro Stock goes away, would these 2 go to Pro Mod. I think Erica has run Pro Mod before. Pro Nitrous is really competitive & they would do well in that class.

By the way, Lizzy Musi took out Ritchie in Rd 3, & she won Pro Nitrous. Had low ET & Top Speed at 3.656 - 206.54. The speed was like 4 MPH faster than anyone else, except Tommy Franklin, who ran 3.658 - 205.76. I was surprised at the 206 speed. That is flying for Pro Nitrous.

actually he ran a different car at Galot than the one he ran at Indy. I tried to upload pics of both in this post.

Attachments

• richiestevensgalot2017.JPG
    richiestevensgalot2017.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 36
  • richiestevensindy2017.JPG
    richiestevensindy2017.JPG
    94.8 KB · Views: 33
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back