Lizzy Musi (1 Viewer)

Cliff

Nitro Member
Lizzy Musi had a match race this past weekend with Melanie Salemi. Lizzy in Pro Nitrous & Melanie with a Pro Boost, at Maryland Int'l Raceway. Lizzy won the race (1/8 mile) with a 3.63 - 205.85 (quickest & fastest ever for nitrous 1/8 mile), while Melanie ran "only" 3.74 at 199.40. I was astonished that Lizzy ran so quick! So how soon will they run 3.50's? By the way, if a car picks up 50 MPH on the back half, that means that Lizzy's run would have been 256 MPH.

Wow!

3.63 is a hell of a pass. I know it's been awhile, but it seems not long ago Shannon Jenkins ran the first 3 at SGMP. They have come a long way.

Lizzy Musi had a match race this past weekend with Melanie Salemi. Lizzy in Pro Nitrous & Melanie with a Pro Boost, at Maryland Int'l Raceway. Lizzy won the race (1/8 mile) with a 3.63 - 205.85 (quickest & fastest ever for nitrous 1/8 mile), while Melanie ran "only" 3.74 at 199.40. I was astonished that Lizzy ran so quick! So how soon will they run 3.50's? By the way, if a car picks up 50 MPH on the back half, that means that Lizzy's run would have been 256 MPH.

Wow!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back