The Iceman goes 6.09 (2 Viewers)

luxexpress

Nitro Member
Shannon "The Iceman" Jenkins ran the first official 6.0x in history for a nitrous pro mod. His speed of 234+ is also the fastest speed for a nitrous pro mod I believe. Major congrats to Shannon, Mike Castellana, Torco Race Fuels and the Awesome Motorsports team for the historic run and giving the nitrous fans out there some hope.

We agree. Rickie, Melissa and all our team were talking about this at dinner tonight and thought it was awesome for Shannon and his team.

Congrats to Shannon and the Awesome Motorsports team. I wasnt there to see it but I did get to see Doug R our homeboy from here in Texas lay down some smack at HMP last night. 4.01 4.02 but he lost to Tom Myers in the final. Congrats to all 3 of them. Awesome run Shannon.

Shannon's eighth-mile was 4.007 at 187.23 - that's pretty impressive all by itself.

Unfortunately, nobody keeps "official" nitrous stats for the IHRA-legal Pro Mods. I think the run was the quickest and fastest for an IHRA nitrous car, but have no way to confirm that.

Looks like that Reher-Morrison engine program is paying off. Stout run for a nitrous car.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back