Dom Lagana? (1 Viewer)

Lance, yea Gilby made a bad decision and I, as his PR guy, had to put a spin on the incident. I never denied that it happened and it cost Gilby a bunch of money but thankfully no one was hurt. I get a kick out of all you "FanBoys" here that spout off on everything without knowing the true story.
Go back and read post #46 in this thread. Chad got it right. Keep pulling for Dom to come through this!

Shirts have been shipping out by the thousands. Lots of people donating their time behind the scenes getting them printed and shipped. Mine showed up Thursday, and I’ll be wearing it to the track this weekend. It’s a nice way to contribute to the Lagana family.
18888D80-54E5-4CAC-ACB4-4078143C4080.jpeg

Positive vibes from Dom. None if my business but I can’t imagine the medical costs. It warms my heart to see the outpouring of support for Dom and his family. Hoping the fund raising helps the family a lot

With the family like relationship that the Laganas have with the Torrences, I'm sure they would help them out with medical costs they can't cover.

Shirts have been shipping out by the thousands. Lots of people donating their time behind the scenes getting them printed and shipped. Mine showed up Thursday, and I’ll be wearing it to the track this weekend. It’s a nice way to contribute to the Lagana family.

Hi Paul.... Could you post a link to where we can buy those shirts, please. I looked on the Lagana website and didn't see them. (Maybe I missed them, I will look again)

Thank you, sir! :)

Hi Paul.... Could you post a link to where we can buy those shirts, please. I looked on the Lagana website and didn't see them. (Maybe I missed them, I will look again)

Thank you, sir! :)

Brian,

They are being sold through the NitroFish site.

Alan

Brian,

They are being sold through the NitroFish site.

Alan

Thanks, Alan. :)

Update:

Although difficult to talk about, we wanted to get an update out for all of Dom’s family, friends and supporters around the world.
It has been just over three weeks since his accident. Dom has battled through lots of issues, some more serious than others. He suffered a head injury and bad burns to his body. He was in a non induced coma for two weeks and was showing signs of waking up but then caught a bad case of pneumonia. Some of his progress has now been stalled in order to focus on his lungs. The amazing staff at Sidney and Lois Eskenazi Hospital have been strong with their response and treatment for Dom. If there is a focal point to all of your thoughts and prayers right now, it would be for Dom’s lungs to heal and get strong enough to resume the rest of his surgeries. He is fighting for his life every day and still needs your prayers.

We appreciate everyone respecting our privacy. Thank you all for the amazing support for Dom and his journey. The outpouring of love from around the world has helped us all through this difficult time.
As Dom rests and prepares for this new chapter, we have adopted the phrase “God Is Love” to help us keep our faith forefront.
Thank you all and God Bless.
Bobby, Sara, Marie & Laura.

Seeing the #LaganaStrong support at the track is literally and emotionally overwhelming.

Only one other wish will be cooler than this.
ninja.jpg

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back