Dixon's take on the title hunt (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

It's been nice to see him doing better this year. Next to Eddie Hill and Don Garlits, he's one of my all time favorite digger pilots.
icon14.gif

larry dixon IS drag racing.

he's humble, marketable, smart, a great driver, and a gentleman.

i hope he wins 10 more titles

:cool::cool::cool:
Thanks Scoop!!! Great article!
And thanks Mel for posting it!

Good luck to Snake, Larry, Donnie, Todd, and the entire SkyTel team!!!
:)

Man oh man, could the competitive world learn a thing or two from this model of humility? I'm so blessed to have watched this young man work his way from diver to driver and climb his way into the history books. Not only that, he's smart enough to live within his means and invest his earnings in the likes of real estate holdings. He's smart enough to know this wild ride won't last forever but income, appreciation and interest never sleep? Somehow he missed the "Rock Star" mentality where riches become rags overnight? His parents, Snake, Dick O and many others can take credit for raising such a person. Anyone can be glad to have known Larry.

Larry Dixon earned my respect the year after he won his last title.

The team practically fell on their face and yet he didn't do the Angelle whine or make excuses.

His talent and maturity make him a great image for the NHRA.

Man oh man, could the competitive world learn a thing or two from this model of humility? I'm so blessed to have watched this young man work his way from diver to driver and climb his way into the history books. Not only that, he's smart enough to live within his means and invest his earnings in the likes of real estate holdings. He's smart enough to know this wild ride won't last forever but income, appreciation and interest never sleep? Somehow he missed the "Rock Star" mentality where riches become rags overnight? His parents, Snake, Dick O and many others can take credit for raising such a person. Anyone can be glad to have known Larry.

What he said!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back