Dixon on WindTunnel (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
Finally got around to watching Sunday's WindTunnel. Great job Larry! And congrats on the job you and the team are doing! :)

No doubt the interview was a plus for Drag Racing, but, and let me preface this by saying I'm a big Dixon fan and he, like Capps, is a personable guy.

COULD YOU REALLY DRAW ANY CONCLUSIONS TO THE ANWERS HE GAVE TO DAVE'S QUESTIONS?

Methinks he has a career in POLITICS after his driving career ends!

No doubt the interview was a plus for Drag Racing, but, and let me preface this by saying I'm a big Dixon fan and he, like Capps, is a personable guy. COULD YOU REALLY DRAW ANY CONCLUSIONS TO THE ANWERS HE GAVE TO DAVE'S QUESTIONS? Methinks he has a career in POLITICS after his driving career ends!

Exactly. That was the most PC interview I can remember on Wind Tunnel. Surprised that Dave didn't ask some more pointed questions. A good one would have been "Why are you in sixth place after six races when so many experts predicted you would dominate top fuel?" or . . . "Why do you think Tony Schumacher is in first place when many of those same experts said he might never win another race?" - ;)

Oh, please.....do y'all watch the show, really? Everyone that's on there is PC. It's a requirement!

I'm just always proud of the representatives of our sport.

As far as the notice.....I could have sworn I read it somewhere, but admittedly I haven't been around much. I DVR the show every week, so I guess I was just pointing it out. :)

Oh, please.....do y'all watch the show, really? Everyone that's on there is PC. It's a requirement!

I'm just always proud of the representatives of our sport.

As far as the notice.....I could have sworn I read it somewhere, but admittedly I haven't been around much. I DVR the show every week, so I guess I was just pointing it out. :)
Kelly, you might have seen it as a Facebook update? Pretty sure I saw it on there. Wish I had Speed....

There are a lot of great people in this sport, but some guys you know would be great to be able to sit around and bench race about the history of the sport, and Larry's one of those guys. He was being PC for sure, but he is right in that it seems it's working out for everyone. You couldn't pick a less stable career in which to try and feed your family, so I am happy for Larry to be able to secure what I am sure is a nice long-term deal.

There are a lot of great people in this sport, but some guys you know would be great to be able to sit around and bench race about the history of the sport, and Larry's one of those guys. He was being PC for sure, but he is right in that it seems it's working out for everyone. You couldn't pick a less stable career in which to try and feed your family, so I am happy for Larry to be able to secure what I am sure is a nice long-term deal.

Can you imagine the fun it must have been when he + Steve Johnson were sharing a house?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back