Did anyone go to SIR for the altereds race? Seen very little of the details. (1 Viewer)

Hi Sue here you go here is a link to Drag Racing Online The Magazine ::: WAKE UP AND SMELL THE NITRO ::: Story and photos just went up! I got to meet a lot of racers out of Texas and New Mexico and I had great time. :DI hope that the event had enough fan support, my guess around 3000 fans this is not counting the racers and car show guys and gals.The track management did a lot of radio adds and newspaper adds, but with RoboSarus Jets and Alky FC down the road in Chandler did not help plus there was a big sprint car show Saturday night in Phoenix also so this may have taken some fans away. plus it was a little warm when I got out to town 2.00 p.m. it was like 112 I heard it was warmer at the track. I checked into Holiday Inn turned on the A C to 62 and went out to the pool! I know before the finals it was like 89 ...
::: Drag Racing Online ::: Fuel Altered Nationals in Arizona - 6/21/2007

James

Thanks Drew and Kevin. Ive often wonderd Drew if this event went to an 1/8th mile, could we get the cars to last longer. I dont really like 1/8 mi but if wed get to see twice as many passes from everyone itd be tolerable since its so rare to get to see these cars. Good looking show, I like the new cars that came out to play. Who is managing the track now?
Kevin, Im 50 years old, and I love Robosaurus. Love the jets too. I have to say, after the three times Ive gone, the family show and event is one of my all time favorites. I think it was last year, with the escaped prisoner deal going on, and Robosaurus caught the perp, that was just too funny! Its a rare family outing, not the usual carnival, circus or disneyland, and the kids have so much fun from all the things to do before the trackside event starts, to the flame throwers.

"a cat on nip" lol too funny" I never leave home w/o my wally, I miss something Ill go looky see

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back