David Grubnic's Rocky Boots Top Fueler (1 Viewer)

That's great news for Kallita Racing, specially Grubby, but man that render is just plain horrible.

I beg to differ.... it depends on the artist...

THROWBACK WEEKEND
Those are good for flat renders, but like Nick stated:
They give you no depth or any realistic effect.
To me, the 3D images below have much more depth and realistic effect:
NitromaterSample.jpg

Of course, I might be a bit biased.:D

drove by the race shop on the way to lunch today. All the transportors were sitting out side ready to roll. I got all excited ready for the season to start right then :)

This is NOT a set up question:

Where can one buy Rocky Boots? I mean, are they in Wal-Mart or Target or small (independently owned) or their own specialty outlets. (I'm not much of a shopper but, I don't think I've ever seen them displayed.)

I may need a new pair of waterproof boots - all things equal - I'd rather support folks who support my sport ('sides - Who doesn't like the Grubster?<G>).

Where can one buy Rocky Boots? I mean, are they in Wal-Mart or Target or small (independently owned) or their own specialty outlets. (I'm not much of a shopper but, I don't think I've ever seen them displayed.)

I may need a new pair of waterproof boots - all things equal - I'd rather support folks who support my sport ('sides - Who doesn't like the Grubster?<G>).

Hunting Boots, Hunting Clothes, Outdoor Boots, Work Boots, Duty Boots, Western Boots - Rocky Outdoor Gear ? Dealer Locator

I have seen them in Academy Sports here in the DFW area.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back