Kalitta Motorsports (1 Viewer)

Ken

Nitro Member
Great weekend for Kalitta Motorsports at Joliet!

Congrats to Grubnic's and Arend's teams for making Kalitta team history...1st time for a Kalitta Top Fueler and Kalitta Funny Car in the finals at the same event!

Congrats to Grubby and crew for taking over the #10 spot!
Grubby's team definetely needed this final round to jump start their season.

Great job also to Team DHL and Team Kalitta Air!!

Keep the momentum rolling through the western swing!

Let's make some noise Kalitta fans! Are you out there?

Agreed.........

Great job by all the Kalitta teams

I think the cars are starting to show what they can do

It was an awesome Chicagoland experience for Team Kalitta. Was on the edge of my seat watching on tv here in NJ!

Always happy to see Team Kalitta go rounds and get wins! Connie is as great a legend as there is in the sport and classy as they come. That mentality permeates the whole team.

Good luck to Team Kalitta in the Swing!

doug could be an underdog after indy in much the same manner cruz was
a couple years ago.

I was definitely pulling for them to both win their final rounds, a double up win would have been over the top. Just think of all the gut punches that would have been thrown!

Yep, this Kalitta fan is here, in some form.....I had my 2nd Open Heart Surgery on Weds! I won't be at Bandimere, for the first time in 8 years!!! I did see that Scott's boys were at the race........which is alot of why you saw Connie smiling!

Yep, this Kalitta fan is here, in some form.....I had my 2nd Open Heart Surgery on Weds! I won't be at Bandimere, for the first time in 8 years!!! I did see that Scott's boys were at the race........which is alot of why you saw Connie smiling!

Wonder when we will see Cory in a car?

Wow. I hope your recovery is smooth and complete Chris!!!

It's intriging to think about the next gen Kalittas. Cory races dirt bikes, helps out on his Grandpa's cars in the pits, and they sometimes put Colin to work. I think there's a "pact" between Cory and Grandpa to get through college, then get into a racecar.... but that's just what I gather. And Doug's son has already driven Jr Drag and mini sprint go carts and flys with his Dad alot. And even Jenna Arend is already practically a celeb, with her video blogs. Great stuff, man.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back