Darrell Russell book (1 Viewer)

Darrell Russell Book

At great long last, my book on Darrell Russell, entitled Darrell Russell: Broad Smiles, Quarter-Miles, is finished and available for purchase exclusively at JEGS High Performance - Your source for Edelbrock MSD Holley Mr. Gasket Moroso

It's been a long, grueling process to get this thing published and I hope everyone that buys a copy enjoys reading it and learning more about Darrell. I ended up publishing it myself (what a learning process that was) because I wanted to give 100-percent of the proceeds to charity. There wasn't a publisher out there that was hip to that idea. This book just wasn't about making money for me; it was about putting into words the kind of person Darrell was to me, his family, his wife, and everyone that ever knew him, including his legion of fans.

Please know that if you buy the book, all monies will be going to DRAW, the Drag Racing Association of Women, in Darrell's name. I plan on giving them one big check at some point, hopefully in the near future if sales go well. The women of DRAW are awesome and they were such a comfort to everyone after Darrell's death.

I hope all of you come to my support and spread the word across the drag racing world. It will be very much appreciated.

Ultimately, I would love it if someone picked this book up 20 years from now, read it, and thought to themselves that Darrell really must have been a special guy. If that happens even once, I've accomplished my goals.

Thanks to everyone for their help,
Rob Geiger

Discussion thread here: http://www.nitromater.com/nhra/10262-darrell-russell-book.html

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back