D7 LODRS results (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
Schedule shows eliminition SG and SC should have already run but I dont' see any results on DRC. Haven't been able to get ahold of Pops or Fred. Any idea if they ran or now?

Up right now against Robert Nabor

You...................................... WIN!!!!!!!

Sorry for the delay in reporting round one results in SC. The "Qualifying List" and second round ladder weren't available from NHRA until this morning.

When I get them, I post them! :D

Julie,

Not exactly sure. It was well past the finish line and it looked like something in the driveline locked up. Everything was normal and then a cloud of smoke and it turned sideways.

Alan

Thanks, Alan. I saw he got the round win and heard he had wrecked so was curious as to what happened. Rumor has it he's ok which, obviously, is the most important thing.

Sorry for the delay in reporting round one results in SC. The "Qualifying List" and second round ladder weren't available from NHRA until this morning.

When I get them, I post them! :D

Okay, so I take back the mean things I said about you this morning about 2 am Mountain time.

:eek:

:D

Last edited:
It was cold, damp, dark, and windy for Stock this morning. They didn't run until about 8:22am. Right now, it's still windy, but a tail wind, about 65 degrees, and We have some sun and broken high clouds.

Just started SC. Courtney Force gets to go home early [.149 light and then breaks out]. She's paying her dues, SC is tough!!

Great job to everyone in Vegas.
They got everything done as scheduled.
Thanks to Larry Scarth for lending his S/C Monte Carlo to me for the weekend.
Alan Reinhart was on the microphone picking on Charlie Allen for his goof up
in S/ST all weekend........He missed his delay by .300 instead of .030
and changed the mode of the throttle stop with some ugly results.
Oh well it was a riot to listen to those guys.
Thanks for keeping things lively.
An Congratulations to all the winners

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back