Current TF and FC chassis builders (1 Viewer)

J. S.

Nitro Member
I haven't seen much recently about this topic, and with some recent discussion about the Kalitta TF car chassis perhaps disagreeing with Alan Johnson's tune-up, I got wondering who is currently building chassis for the fuel cars. Presuming that Kalitta still builds them in house. How about the Force TF and FC cars? Is Richie Crampton still building TF chassis? How about Schumacher? Must be an in-house chassis for Tony, but do they still provide pipe for the old team cars - Capps, Tony S team, and Antron Brown? Is anyone using Murf McKinney anymore, or is he old news? Any commercial Vendor out there these days for an FC chassis? Who does Wilkerson, Tasca, and Cruz use? Need help from you insiders to assist with this question.

Morgan Lucas Racing MLR builds Torrences, Hart and Salinas chassis.
DSR builds Ashley, Brown, Millican, Schumacher and Pruetts chassis
JFR builds Force
American builds Prock
Kalitta builds Kalitta and Langdon
the rest are Hadman and McKinney over 10 years old

As per a couple of NHRA videos within the last couple of weeks, AB, RCM, and TSR have started modifying the DSM chassis in house, trying to find an edge. Brown and Capps are renting shop space from DSR/DSM. So, I am not sure how secretive you could be. TSR has his own shop near by, with his sprint car team.

"American" is JFR. Their fab shop is "John Force American Made"

Alan

So, why is
Ashley Force listed as a 2022 Force Chassis and
Austin Prock listed as a 2022 American Chassis
Inquiring minds want to know
Different specs?

So, why is
Ashley Force listed as a 2022 Force Chassis and
Austin Prock listed as a 2022 American Chassis
Inquiring minds want to know
Different specs?
both made by Force. I think it's just how they chose to write it down

McKinny builds Wilkerson and some others,along with a slew of parts,tin and tanks.He stays very busy,also has a commercial fabricating shop to,he does a fair amount of work for the Subaru manufacturing plant across the street.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back