Question and my .02 (1 Viewer)

Butch

Nitro Member
When John Force had his accident there were a lot of posts about chassis and chassis builders. After watching Tony bang one today and listening to Johns comments afterwards. Does anyone want to openly apologize to Murf and his guys for the negative comments that were posted here as well as other sites?

If you don’t remember take a look at some of the things that were said.

I would like to thank Murf for working with NHRA, SFI, JFR, Ford and all the others to give us the car they did. We don’t need to ever lose or hurt another racer.

By the way the "old truck driver" didn't look to bad out there today did he? THE BOSS IS BACK!

:)

Since I am lazy about reading old posts, could you sum up all the complaints?

CJ Curtsinger

Since I am lazy about reading old posts, could you sum up all the complaints?

You can count me as one of those people who questioned all of those changes and if there was actually effective research done by JFR and Ford. Today pretty much proved that they had a plan and it worked.

On to John himself . . . I watched Courtney having to help him over a guardrail and up the steps to the Firebird tower two weeks ago. I posted at that time that he had "nothing else to prove" and perhaps should put Burkheart in the car. Wrong again - he proved a whole lot more today.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back