Cruz Pedregon - Dirt Racer! (1 Viewer)

RacerRose

Nitro Member
I had the pleasure of watching Cruz race at my local dirt track this weekend. He raced at the Winchester (VA) Speedway on Friday, and I went to the Hagerstown (MD) Speedway last night. I have to say, for no more time he has behind the wheel of these machines, he did a really good job of driving. Cruz didn't qualify for the feature, but he was gracious for the opportunity when he was interviewed at intermission.

What I liked was how Cruz expressed his love for dirt racing and the fans, and how he said that he liked Hagerstown so much that he wants to return their to race again. Plus, he plugged his own racing the FC, and told the fans to check out Maple Grove in October.

Hagerstown has had the ability to draw "celebrity" drivers for many years. As a fan, I want to thank him, and invite him back as well. Oh, and I will be at Maple Grove as I have every year since 1985.

I had the pleasure of watching Cruz race at my local dirt track this weekend. He raced at the Winchester (VA) Speedway on Friday, and I went to the Hagerstown (MD) Speedway last night. I have to say, for no more time he has behind the wheel of these machines, he did a really good job of driving. Cruz didn't qualify for the feature, but he was gracious for the opportunity when he was interviewed at intermission.

What I liked was how Cruz expressed his love for dirt racing and the fans, and how he said that he liked Hagerstown so much that he wants to return their to race again. Plus, he plugged his own racing the FC, and told the fans to check out Maple Grove in October.

Hagerstown has had the ability to draw "celebrity" drivers for many years. As a fan, I want to thank him, and invite him back as well. Oh, and I will be at Maple Grove as I have every year since 1985.

Riding his success from the Prelude. I remember when he finished 2nd back like in 95 Long Beach Celebrity Race or something.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back