Cruz Pedregon Team Report - Maple Grove (1 Viewer)

Pedregon Snap On Logo.jpg
Makers fixers logo.jpg

NHRA® Team Report
Pep Boys NHRA Nationals – Maple Grove
Pre-Race Report

After an invitation by the Las Vegas Raiders to spend time on the sideline of the team’s game against the Chargers this past weekend, Cruz Pedregon returned home from the West Coast for some test runs in the Snap-on® Dodge® SRT® Hellcat® at Indianapolis Raceway Park before heading to Reading.
“Nothing like getting back to my roots in California and taking time after the football game to visit Irwindale Speedway to watch some truck drag racing and see some of my old trucking friends to really get me mentally ready for the race weekend ahead at Maple Grove,” Cruz says. “We’re excited to see all the updates the Koretsky family made to the facility, and it should be a great weekend all ‘round for racing. We felt good about the testing we did Tuesday and have a good handle on how the adjustments we’ve made on the car will pay off this weekend and in the Countdown.” After the race, Cruz and team will head to Arlington, Virginia to celebrate his birthday Monday in a special way with a scheduled tour of the Pentagon.
On the side of Cruz’s car this week is the name of Snap-on Nitro Franchisee Nick Webb, who is a huge fan of NHRA racing. Nick’s first NHRA race was when he was 6 years old, and when the NHRA comes to town, he says it’s his “big game” of the year. He enjoys Funny Car, but says he really likes the diversity of power plants among the Pro Mods. Before racing started this weekend, Nick invited his customers to meet Cruz at a local event that was also a fund-raiser he organized for Toys for Tots.
If you’re one of Nick’s customers from the area or one of the hard-working men and women in the pits or on the road who keep cars moving Cruz’s primary sponsor, Snap-on, wants you to share your story at makersandfixers.com.
Follow Cruz and Snap-on on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. To see the latest Cruz news, like his Facebook page, where you can also check out his Vlog “Kickin’ It With The Cruzer.” Follow Cruz on Twitter and Instagram. Be sure to follow @MakersandFixers on Instagram and share your stories at makersandfixers.com.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back