Cowboys training facility wiped out... (1 Viewer)

The Swegian

Nitro Member
Did anybody see the story about the Dallas Cowboys training facility getting hammered by a storm yesterday? The building that blew down is a stone's throw away from Greg Rice's house. You could stand in his driveway and feel like you could throw a rock and hit that building it's so close (see photo below I shot from his driveway). I talked to Greg last night and thankfully, his house did not sustain any damage from the storm and he and Ellen are fine.

DSC03727.jpg

Unfortunately, there was a serious injury. One of thier Scouts got paralyzed in his lower body as a result of this. That's terrible. Did the storm do any damage at the StarCenter? I used to practically live at that place.

The Stars Center is ok. There are lots of trees down in the neighborhood. This is just a very surreal scene. I know this and other pictures don't do it justice but... I still can't believe no one lost their life.

Thought I could post a photo... guess not. :(

This is a pic I took Sunday afternoon. I could probably get a better one if the sun ever comes out again :rolleyes:

3500753719_5c18b4837d.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back