Countdown DVD (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Alan

Nitro Member
NHRA.com

Countdown to the championship year in review....

(I apologize for this in advance, but I can't stop myself....)

PJ, can I buy you a few copies???:D:D:D:D

hmm... summing up 23 events in 90 minutes... divided by 4 classes... how can you wrap up an entire year for a class in about 22 minutes?

CJ Curtsinger

ok now that was funny

sick, twisted, demented and maybe a little mean also but most of all funny LOL

hmm... summing up 23 events in 90 minutes... divided by 4 classes... how can you wrap up an entire year for a class in about 22 minutes?

CJ Curtsinger

well the bikes don't run all the races, plus they wont give them equal time anyway. PS will get less coverage as well. So for the nitro classes they will end up with more than 22 minutes.

I wonder how many times they mention the countdown in it. Maybe I should start a vbookie on it. lol

I just purchased my copy. I would like to think the DVD will be longer then 90minutes. Hopefully, they meant there is 90 minutes of bonus coverage. I think the last year in reveiw (1999) was like 3 hours long.

Hey, I just got a pirated copy on the street - Dixon - Hight - Connelly and Smith win.

If your taste in videos runs to fact-based fiction with contrived endings, you will love this one. At least it has a good narrator...

Buying the countdown dvd tells the nhra you like the countdown, boycott the countdown by not buying it, because I'm not buying it (the countdown or the dvd of it).

if DVD sales are low, NHRA will see it as a lack of interest in drag racing, not a boycott of the countdown. SUPPORT NHRA!

I bought it because I love drag racing.

And 2007 was a amazing and yes.......tragic year.

The countdown is incendental to my purchase.

I will already know the outcome by December anyhow.

I'll enjoy it for the rest of you:)

REX

I allready sent the NHRA many emails voicing my displeasure of the so called countdown, besides I record the races on dvd's anyways so why should I buy what I allready have?

Oh fantastic!!!! :rolleyes: They wait since 99 to give us a review tape! Only this one will focus on just the 8 drivers, and the couple that were fighting for it. Awesome!!!! :rolleyes: Well I won't be buying this. I'll just stick to the home videos and Diamond P reviews.

Hey PJ maybe we should get a copy and have a movie night over at your place :p

Last edited:
If the nhra were smart they'd rerelease all the diamond p video's on dvd's, they probably couldn't keep up with the demand, now those were the good video's, I'd by one of every one they made.

What is that year end review that Bob Wilber (team CSK) puts together every year?
Is that a book or a vid or a pictoral or ??????

I allready sent the NHRA many emails voicing my displeasure of the so called countdown, besides I record the races on dvd's anyways so why should I buy what I allready have?
I record the first race and last race.The only way I would buy it.Is if they have a tribute to Eric Medlen.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back