Connolly Joins KB Racing (1 Viewer)

Having Dave be able to tune and have the ability to drive is the whole package. They should have a test car for him to experiment with.

whatever the future is for PS and KB/Summit racing, dave would certainly slide rite into a driver's seat if the opportunity arose.

Did the pro stocks test anywhere last weekend? I know they have stopped in Vegas on the way to Pomona in the past.

Some of them are running today in Phoenix.
And James, Always question me! I love a good discussion, as long at it stays civil.
When it comes to making a living in Pro Stock, a good CC is in MUCH more demand than a driver.

Alan

ok i wont question Reinhart, but go ask erica enders if she thinks dave is just fine with tuning instead of driving !!!:cool:
I bet dave will be back eventually. Speaking of erica, wonder if she is still with ritchie,never see him at races. I
And James, Always question me! I love a good discussion, as long at it stays civil.
When it comes to making a living in Pro Stock, a good CC is in MUCH more demand than a driver.

Alan
Lets hope fox gives them better coverage this year!!!

I think I need to amend my Winternationals picks.

yup, and the K&N Horsepower Challenge too!

Alan

Which could possibly have the bigger paycheck in a season Alan... a PS driver or crewchief?

Good to see Izzy on the PS entry list and in a Ford!!

BR5_4353_DxO.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back