Leah Pruett-Leduc Joins R2B2 Racing (1 Viewer)

Must be Nice to be a Billionaire with unlimited resources...

I knew it wouldn't take long for that post to be introduced to the thread.

So.. Now that it's outta the way...

I'm glad for Leah. It's a step towards her being in a Funny Car and I'm glad she'll be driving in Pro Mod which is one of my favorite classes.

I knew it wouldn't take long for that post to be introduced to the thread.

So.. Now that it's outta the way...

I'm glad for Leah. It's a step towards her being in a Funny Car and I'm glad she'll be driving in Pro Mod which is one of my favorite classes.

Don't know how a Pro mod prepares a driver for Funny car! Von Smith told me they are Miles apart driving wise.

Don't know how a Pro mod prepares a driver for Funny car! Von Smith told me they are Miles apart driving wise.

I can't argue with someone like Von Smith. But, I would think being in a car, keeping sharp is better than sitting on the sidelines or helping someone. Seat time counts for a lot. Also, having more of a sponsorship role could help her if she gets a FC ride and has more obligations.
I think it will be good for her and wish her the best.

I can't argue with someone like Von Smith. But, I would think being in a car, keeping sharp is better than sitting on the sidelines or helping someone. Seat time counts for a lot. Also, having more of a sponsorship role could help her if she gets a FC ride and has more obligations.
I think it will be good for her and wish her the best.

Yep..

well, for most people she has more than proven herself (championship and also going to the final of CHRR, unfortunately didn't get to run for title cause of weather or I'm betting she'd have that too). For some, she will never prove herself. She's not a fault for being young, female, and nice looking to boot. Some have a tendency to think that's her ticket to the driver's seat. May open a door or two but she has to drive the car and she damn well knows how to do that.

I"m under the impression that in drag racing sometimes you don't have to prove to much to get a seat. Some do, some don't. Seems like she is a very worthy driver! Good Luck. And anything Melanie Troxel is part of in racing I'm a fan of :)

I had a vision a while ago of what it would be like if Melanie Troxel drove a turbo car.....Now my vision is becoming a reality!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back