Connolly Joins KB Racing (1 Viewer)

I saw that and then I thought about that and Angelle joining the HD team.
Hell must have frozen over... :eek:

Seems that Bradenton is the pro stock standard, but I could see them wanting to chase the nitro rubber conditions to make sure they've got that part dialed in.

I read at the end of last season that Gray Motorsports was still going to field a car with Dave driving. I guess those plans went away? What about Gray's engine leasing, no more?

I read at the end of last season that Gray Motorsports was still going to field a car with Dave driving. I guess those plans went away? What about Gray's engine leasing, no more?
That was a rumor that Dave quickly indicated was false. With Tanner and Skillman gone are there any Gray customers left? There was a rumor that the Grays sold their operation but that was never confirmed as far as I remember.

For the life of me I don’t understand how Connolly never found the ride/finding. Guy was one hell of a driver.

For the life of me I don’t understand how Connolly never found the ride/finding. Guy was one hell of a driver.

he's not driving because his last name is not Gray , Coughlin, Schumacher, Torrence, Force, etc. and he's doesn't have millions

I saw that and then I thought about that and Angelle joining the HD team.
Hell must have frozen over... :eek:

my 'hell frozen over image' would be Greg Anderson pulling up to race, with WJ lining him up in the beams and Kurt adjusting the wheelie bars :p:oops:

he's not driving because his last name is not Gray , Coughlin, Schumacher, Torrence, Force, etc. and he's doesn't have millions

And what about the Todds, Millicans, Browns, Johnsons, Langdons, Enders, Nobiles, etc, etc, etc of the world?

Just would’ve taken one person with a flush bank account to have placed Dave in a ride.... My point is I’m surprised he never crossed paths with the person that could have made it happen considering his immense talent.

It's called first impression . I think Bill Jenkins sent him to classes to learn how to handle himself at a professional level.

Well hasn’t Dave had a pretty good driving career? I mean, he’s won races in PS and even had a TF ride, and, is still making a living in the sport he loves. People need to understand that there will ALWAYS be more willing drivers than empty seats. Also, he’s still a young guy so who knows what the future holds, he seems to enjoy all aspects of racing.

And what about the Todds, Millicans, Browns, Johnsons, Langdons, Enders, Nobiles, etc, etc, etc of the world?

Just would’ve taken one person with a flush bank account to have placed Dave in a ride.... My point is I’m surprised he never crossed paths with the person that could have made it happen considering his immense talent.

You mean someone like Mike Dzurilla who gave him his start in Pro Stock? A start that he has turned into a career? I think Dave would tell you he is "Doing just fine, Thank You." For a guy who started out as a bracket racer from Ohio. He enjoys making them run good as much or more than letting the clutch out.

Alan

……... I think Dave would tell you he is "Doing just fine, Thank You." For a guy who started out as a bracket racer from Ohio. He enjoys making them run good as much or more than letting the clutch out.

Alan

he says that, but I cant think of many hired drivers, over the years, who voluntarily walked away from a funded ride, can you?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back