Congratulations Hollie and Donnie ! (1 Viewer)

Great to hear. I think we all need to start praying now that everything goes well for them.

Dave

Things have a way of working out when it comes to these things..

Congrats Hollie & Donnie

Congratulations Hollie and Donnie, this is extremely exciting! I look forward to seeing you at the Winters.

Brent

We most certainly echo all of the previous thoughts!!! It's all good this time around!!! Congrats, Hollie and Donnie. See ya in Gainesville.

Late...........Mitch

Thanks Everyone Mid August Due Date .life Has Lots Of Twist And Turns .barrett Jackson Jan 19 2008 On Speed Channel Between 5 And 8 Eastern Time

Thanks Everyone Mid August Due Date .life Has Lots Of Twist And Turns .barrett Jackson Jan 19 2008 On Speed Channel Between 5 And 8 Eastern Time

Donnie - I can't wait to see the car up for auction! I'll bet Chip will be there and we can hope for an Evan sighting. This going to be very emotional and I'm sure Craig is going to make sure a huge amount of money is raised for your foundation. We lost a son in 1980 - it still hurts, but a daughter born three years later has been a blessing. We are so happy for you and the wonderful work you have done to help other parents who have suffered this loss.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back