Congratulations Allen Johnson (1 Viewer)

Toby

Nitro Member
Kudos to Allen, Roy and the team on their Superbowl win. I think they are going to be in the hunt this year.

Very impressive indeed. That should definately give them a boost of confidence going into Pomona.

i noticed toms performance also, he was definitely goin' toe to toe with the normal frontrunners. It be nice if tom would update his nhra blog and lets us know what his plans are this year, in fact i wish they could get a few more pro stockers to blog. jim yates is the only other one that gives updates on his team and unfortunately he apparently is only gonna be around for only a few races :(

I noticed that aswell. Is he still trying to build his own motors or did he lease one from somebody? Anybody know?

Tom Hammonds has his own engine program according to the guy on the PA Saturday ... what's his name ... errr .... ummmm ... big tall dude ... Alan Reinsomethingorother .... ;)

The stunner to me was that Ron Krisher has switched from Cagnazzi power to Mike Edwards power ...

Last edited:
Way to go, Allen. Allen lowered the track record to 6.669 today.

Larry Pfister, of Horsepower Heaven, posted a video to Youtube of another of Allen's passes and Johnny Gray's 6.68.
YouTube - Pro Stocks Las Vegas testing

I wish my Stratus R/T ran like Allen's R/T...I think I'm around 1,000 horsepower shy! I'll stop by O'Reilly Auto Parts on the way home and pick up a new set of plugs and a K&N filter. That oughta' get me within 975 horsepower of Allen...:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back