Congrats to Mike Ashley! (1 Viewer)

What's really impressive is just 6 months ago Mike came on here and told everyone "Expect to Win!" Never have truer words been spoken.

Congrats guys, I must say it has been an impressive run of late. Peaking at the right time, that's for sure.

Congrats to Mr. Ashley & his group on a well deserved first win!
thumb.gif

Congrats to Brian Corradi also! (I'm still a Skuza fan)

Chris Andrews
ColoradoDragRacing.com

Huge props to Mike and the Boy's it was a well deserved win! Congrats boys!

Well oh well... Finally! I have to say it feels wonderful to have that first win for our team. Brian has done a terrific job in his leadership of our team from day one. He put together a great team of dedicated, committed, selfless people. There is nothing that each wouldn't do for the other. You can't stop a team like that from flourishing. It's a win and yes it's only one but it's our first and it's great. Our goal is to continue to focus on our "overall" program and let the win's come when and if we earn them. It's important to note that every single person on our team from the Crew Chief and team to the sponsors, support people, and our fans all play an integral role in our outcome. We win and lose together. But Like I told my team after the race they we're always winners they just won the race yesterday... and it's true.

Thanks to all of you for your support and kind words. It means allot to all of us here on the team.

Expect to win, :)

Mike Ashley

Mike, I admire your positive attitude and have thought many times of your "Expect to Win" statement in different business and racing situations... Your positive attitude and staying focused on the goal worked this weekend and will continue to pay dividends as it did in Pro Mod and your business affairs. Congrats!

its so refreshing to know that mike thinks of every single team member the same way, no one is more important than the other no matter what job he or she does on the team. thats why mike is a great leader and sucessfull in buisness and racing. again big congrats to mike and the team! see you at englishtown.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back