Congrats to Mike Ashley! (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
No big surprise really; we all knew that team was more than due for their first win; win number two can't be that far away either; here's to seeing you guys in the hunt come November in Pomona; the Gotham City Racing Team should get bonus points for that paint job alone!

yes awsome job today! they say the first one is the hardest one to get and they get easier after that?

Awesome job Mike and Team Gotham! I couldnt be more happier for someone to win a race if my JFR guys couldnt.

Big Congrats to Mike, Brian and the whole team!! Great weekend! Great runs, great driving. See you in Joliet in a week!!!

Finally!!!!!!
Huge congratulations to the entire Gotham team especially Brian Corradi,
Mark Oswald and Mike!
Everyone at his work calls him Micheal:p

Fantastic job

way to go mike!!!!!!!!! congrats to the entire mike ashley team! great job. that team will be serious contenders to win it all.

It's always cool to see a team get a first win, especially for a guy like Mike Ashley! Congrats!

Glad it finally came! Mike and Brian are kicking some ass lately and they finally put the cherry on top... AWESOME!!

Congrats Mike and gang.

Congradulations.... big one.... Great Job to the crew....guess it proved all the ones that said they were done when the DSR seperation happened wrong....

We all knew it was only a matter of when and today was the day. Congrats to Mike and team on a great win. You guys had the car to beat today, especially after that round 1 jaw dropper of a 4.79.

Congrats Mike and the whole Gotham Racing Team!

Oh yeah... and thanks, also. I had a little side-bet on you! Woohoo! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back