Congrats on Justin Humphreys and Matt scranton on Qualifying in Pro Stock (1 Viewer)

I agree - it's great to see them doing so well, especially with such tough competition in a tight field. I hope their performance continues tomorrow.

Note: They certainly seem to have transitioned better than the last guy who made the move from Sport Compact to Pro Stock... What was his name again?:rolleyes:

Note: They certainly seem to have transitioned better than the last guy who made the move from Sport Compact to Pro Stock... What was his name again?:rolleyes:

Ouch...taking jabs. He seems to do fine the first time he jumped in the seat of a real PS. I suppose others could have worked better with that clown show of a team :rolleyes:

Go Matt and Justin :)

Ouch...taking jabs. He seems to do fine the first time he jumped in the seat of a real PS. I suppose others could have worked better with that clown show of a team :rolleyes:

Go Matt and Justin :)

Point taken... but I was only half serious at best. You're right, that entire team was seemingly in disarray so it's hard to say with any degree of certainty who or what the real root cause of the problem was... still, he hasn't resurfaced anywhere else to the best of my knowledge so question marks still hang in the air. Regardless, this was about congratulating Matt & Justin - sorry I hijacked. I hope they do well today too!

he had the best looking car in pro stock today. he does look better in an american car- especially a pontiac :D

I was wondering where the hell Scranton came from but all that was answered when they said his car came straight from KB racing. But Congrats to them both.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back