Computer Help (1 Viewer)

pete

Nitro Member
I can't open the NHRA site. I get a message stating that there are too many redirects. Can anyone here help me,please? Thanks.

Google "NHRA website re-hab", and see if there is a place you can go and to break that nasty habit.

David, if you're using a PC, and getting a lot of redirects, than there's a good possibility you've got malware on your computer. Sometimes that happens when your computer is part of a "botnet." If that's the case, everything you're doing internet-wise is going through a central "host" that's controlling your computer for their own purposes whenever it's on and you're connected to the internet. (Usually for sending out spam.) If it seems to be "working" (Hard drive light flashing, etc.) yet you're not using it, that's a good sign someone else is.

A good thourough virus check with an anti virus program, plus using Ad Aware and Spybot Search and Destry might help.

The NHRA site works fine for me.

Good luck.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I have a Mac. I don't know anything about a spyware/virus, etc. deal for the Mac. Any guidance is greatly appreciated. NHRA is the only site with the problem.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I have a Mac. I don't know anything about a spyware/virus, etc. deal for the Mac. Any guidance is greatly appreciated. NHRA is the only site with the problem.

I'm using a Mac (actually several Macs) and it works fine. There is very little spyware/virus/etc that can cause this on a Mac. What browser are you using? The built in Safari, Firefox, Chrome? I use Firefox without problem...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back