CompPlus NHRA Forum -- Gone or just my PC issue? (1 Viewer)

This is why you need to move away from vBulletin. I am so glad I moved away from vBulletin when Xenforo came out. Xenforo was developed by 2 Top Notch developers that worked for vBulletin back in day when vB was the best forum software. This isn't the case today.....

Were you able to migrate over your content from vBulletin to Xenforo?

This is why you need to move away from vBulletin. I am so glad I moved away from vBulletin when Xenforo came out. Xenforo was developed by 2 Top Notch developers that worked for vBulletin back in day when vB was the best forum software. This isn't the case today.....

I like what I see from Xenforo, but as long as updates are done to vbulletin, I don't see a problem. I can and have installed forums, including yaab, which runs on 'perl.

You guys are tough! I've got a dollar that says it'll be back one day .... not which day? Let's just say "not today".

This was from Mr. Bennett, almost 6 months ago.
Nov 25, 2018
We will have a new forum up soon, we just had to ditch the program we were on. I know we have had loyal members there, and we want to get it back up and running. And no, it won't be a new version of v-bulletin.

People have priorities with their business. In the last year, I've got my son set up in a machine shop. We started with one CNC mill and CNC lathe and in the past year I've bought three new lathes and two new mills .... he wanted a robot to improve spindle turn time on the lathes so last August I spent $70k on a UR10e with all of the peripherals (hands/fingers) .... that robot has done exactly nothing .... but I guarantee it will get brought into the workflow when time allows. BB is no different, he's a small businessman fighting the priority fires first.

Just an update folks, we have been able to fully migrate over our old message boards to a new forum platform. We are in the final testing phase. Fingers crossed, we should be up and running with this section very soon. To those who have supported us through this, thanks for your support. Never intended it to take this long.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back