CompPlus NHRA Forum -- Gone or just my PC issue? (1 Viewer)

Jeff, LOL, that Ford thread was something else. It almost topped the Imports Suck one. I'm expecting within the next couple of weeks. Sorry for the downtime. We'll probably have to start from scratch with a new world's longest thread. LOL

Thanks Bobby. And thanks for the idea... think I will start a new Ford thread, and after a few thousand posts, change the title to Ford Sucks... ~:)~

Down load Competition Plus’s app! It’s awesome!
I have it on my iPhone I get alerts latest news and rumors!
Nice job Bobby!

Another board (Initials YB) has a thread where they speculated that it was pulled due to some posts on the CP forums that offended and scared away a sponsor.

Another board (Initials YB) has a thread where they speculated that it was pulled due to some posts on the CP forums that offended and scared away a sponsor.

LOL, oh geez. Wrong. LOL. I have our IT people working on other projects, and the message board was put on the back burner. I've been told it will be up and running soon, but I am afraid to say that because it might be delayed, leading to more speculation. I never realized how many people liked the message board until it went down. If our previous IT person (not Willy) had been doing the job they were paid to do in the first place, the message board would have been upgraded as it should have and we never would have faced the problems with it like we did.

There will be a new one, and hopefully soon.

Additionally, download the new app. And once we get the forum up and running, it will be available through the app as well.

I have our IT people working on other projects, and the message board was put on the back burner. I've been told it will be up and running soon, but I am afraid to say that because it might be delayed, leading to more speculation. I never realized how many people liked the message board until it went down. If our previous IT person (not Willy) had been doing the job they were paid to do in the first place, the message board would have been upgraded as it should have and we never would have faced the problems with it like we did.
There will be a new one, and hopefully soon.

Please keep us posted.

Is there anything that can be done besides throwing money at it that can help speed up the process?
If I can help at all, please PM me. Not an IT guy, but if I can help, I will.
Or I can be a pest and hound you mercilessly... ~:)~

Please keep us posted.

Is there anything that can be done besides throwing money at it that can help speed up the process?

This isn't rocket science. This could be set up quickly, as CP already has the database needed. The software used for this forum is only $140. So what's taking so long?

PS: There's nothing wrong with vbulletin, as long as the upgrades are done when released. :)

This isn't rocket science. This could be set up quickly, as CP already has the database needed. The software used for this forum is only $140. So what's taking so long?
PS: There's nothing wrong with vbulletin, as long as the upgrades are done when released. :)

I understand about it not being rocket science. Just trying to be part of the solution... ;)

Please keep us posted.

If throwing money would speed up the process, I would but such is not the case. It will be up soon.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back