CompPlus NHRA Forum -- Gone or just my PC issue? (1 Viewer)

Jeff

Nitro Member
I often read but never post on the CompetitionPlus Forums. Today, I went looking for something to read first thing and the whole Forum section appears to be gone. Now, that said, the iMac that I use in our kitchen is almost 10 years old so there are times that new stuff is unsupported by the latest Apple OS it can run .... I've just been too lazy to head to the mall/Apple Store and get a new one (now my wife would say "well you weren't too lazy to go get yourself a new street car yesterday" ....) Oh well, thought I'd check with the Maters and see if the CP Forum was missing for them too.

I did go to try Register on their site (thinking maybe Bobby made it private) and got an access denied notice.

I'll head back to the shop shortly and see if a new PC has the same issue.

I'm on Windows 10.5 and the Forum has not been there for 2 days. They were down for maintenance Wed. night and it came back with no forum. Hopefully it's just a glitch and Bobby hasn't pulled it.

To be honest I hope they ditch there current platform they are on. vBulletin isn't what it used to be and probably the reason they had to take it off-line. IMO

We will have a new forum up soon, we just had to ditch the program we were on. I know we have had loyal members there, and we want to get it back up and running. And no, it won't be a new version of v-bulletin.

Willy is certainly a tad biased in his enforcement, don't mention team Force and dives or he will about stroke out :). Outside of that, he's a good guy and does a good job.

Willy is certainly a tad biased in his enforcement, don't mention team Force and dives or he will about stroke out :). Outside of that, he's a good guy and does a good job.
Seems to cater to a very small group, the Pro Stock crowd. There is a reason why the stands are empty when they run.

Glad to see the answer to my confusion about the missing Forum on Competition Plus. I thought it was something I did.

We will have a new forum up soon, we just had to ditch the program we were on. I know we have had loyal members there, and we want to get it back up and running. And no, it won't be a new version of v-bulletin.
Bobby,
Is there a time frame you are shooting for to have the new forum up and running?
I was curious too if the current threads will still be there. If not, it's a good chance to ditch the Ford thread... ~:)~

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back