Chuck Beal Racing (1 Viewer)

Sorry Suzie, in his haste to get the open house release posted, he didn't archive the old news post. I'll let him know Suzie Oberhofer is upset with him. By the way, my web designer has an amazing web site all designed and ready to publish (with pictures), so hopefully soon he will have the time to get it up and running (we all still have day jobs, unfortunately, so things take a little longer).

>Brandon
Brandon
If you are not more careful with your wording, you are going to have an office full of Dirty ole' Ladies breaking the doors down and puuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrr........ing all the way home... ;) :p :D Sure hope you can run as fast as you drive... :eek: he-he You have no idea there spunky...

Um, so Brandon.....are you single? ;):D

Oh I see how it is... The cute single guy gets all the attention while the middle aged geeks (my) request for assistance with the photo's of the single guy goes unnoticed. Does this mean I'm on my own trying to get them posted Kelly?:eek: :D He He He

hahah.....yeah, whatever! Have I ever declined help asked for posting pics....even of (ah-hem) middle aged guys? HELL, I'm a middle aged chick! :p

No Joe that isn't it...from what Suzie and Kelly say..Brandon is a good looking dude..I don't see it..but that's just me.

Suzie purrrred..Kelly wants to know if he's single..and I'm thinking about maybe asking if I can be Brandon's agent..hehe...ya know like...watch his back..stuff like that.

I expect Suzie & Kell to send me PM's and throw me their best shots..and I'll get with Brandon and let ya know..:D

Awe.........I still like middle aged geeks!!! But there is nothing wrong with a good looking, smart young man attracting more female fans!!! (come on guys, you know what I am talkin' bout!);) :p

I am sure you guys have scared Brandon away now has I am sure he wants a real career in fuel racing and for him to bite/play @ your (girls) bait would be a negative move for his future....

Chuck Beal and Co. are nothing but top shelf....Chuck will have a combo as stout as JFR cars and will only play to win so take the 'he's cute and are you single' elsewhere....he is here for nitro funny car racing....

And lets be real...Brandon is in San Diego where there are millions of smart/pretty young SINGLE women....So Calif is the best...

I am sure you guys have scared Brandon away now has I am sure he wants a real career in fuel racing and for him to bite/play @ your (girls) bait would be a negative move for his future....

Chuck Beal and Co. are nothing but top shelf....Chuck will have a combo as stout as JFR cars and will only play to win so take the 'he's cute and are you single' elsewhere....he is here for nitro funny car racing....

And lets be real...Brandon is in San Diego where there are millions of smart/pretty young SINGLE women....So Calif is the best...
WOW!! If this does not get the BS and JA award of the year trophy!!! :rolleyes: I think your name is already etched on to both as it is...

Terry, I bet you were a Hall Monitor in school, too. Lighten up Francis! We were just having a little fun. Geeze....

Yea Kelly...I was the hall moniter and had the house w/ the keg parties all in one....

Good cop/Bad cop....

LIGHTEN UP TERRY! NO ONE SAID HE WASN'T TOP NOTCH!!! US LADIES ARE TALKING ABOUT NITRO FUNNY CAR RACING FROM THE FAN ASPECT, OK?GEEEEEZE.......HE WE GO AGAIN!:p

Terry,

Brandon looks like a pretty big guy that can take care of himself. He probably doesn't need you to stick up for him. It sounded like he was getting a kick out of it the way he was responding back!!!!

I believe Brandon did well sticking up for himself?

WOW! Thanks for all the good vibes. I could get used to this posting business. We are currently getting everything ready to test and finish my licensing in the coming months. I can't say when, but as soon as I finish licensing we'll be out there.

Suzie...I can honestly say that's the first time I've been purred at...(insert aww shucks comment here). That was histerical.
Terry, I do believe you should consider finding another place to play. You don't like women drivers..you don't like the fan aspect of drag racing, etc, etc.

Frankly, I find your condescending attitude annoying.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back