Chuck Worsham Sighting?? (1 Viewer)

Sean D, shondoo

Nitro Member
I'm watching the Professional Bowler's Tour's coverage right now from Vegas, and during warm-ups for the next match, I'm almost sure I saw Chuck in the background in the crowd.

Is this possible? Does anyone know if he's out there? We all know how much Chuck likes the sport.

Sean D

What the hay...dont these guys know the daytona 500 is on in a few mins. But hey...give it up to robert for getting good air time for AAA. I bet chuck got the seats...THEY ARE SITTIN IN THE FRONT ROW!

Oh but one more question. Why does Chuck and robert have those thundersticks?

Oh and its a shame that this is the most viewers that will watch a drag racer on tv this year.

What's the Daytona 500-is that like an 1/8 mile track that has too short a shut down, so they only race to the 500 foot mark?

i think so professor Dave:) i heard a rumor that they once slowed these cars down so they did not have to change the distance they raced. What a bunch of losers huh?

Oh...trick bowling shots up next...get chuck out there. I have seen him pull a few good ones out of the bag. HE HAS GAME!

That was Chuck at the PBA Tournament of Champions. I was there all week and talked to him a couple of times. Saw him at Pomona at Arley Langlos' pit. BK

I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR US TO GET MORE TV COVERAGE. The PBA is here in Denver next week. So, me and chris Wilt will get front row seats. He will wear his Kalitta gear..i will get some gear from Fast Jack.
What do you think Wilt?
I will buy the first round. You get on the phone with Conrad and lets make this happen:)

Del and Connie also

If you look close you will see Del and Connie worsham there as well. Chuck is really good freinds with Danny Wiseman...the bowler in the finals

Jeff

It took me forever, but I finally seen Del and Connie.............

Too bad for Wiseman, he's a likable guy. Neither him or Nolen seemed to want to take it in the end. That's pressure for ya'.

Sean D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back