christmas tree app (1 Viewer)

chief

Nitro Member
where did they say you can get the tree app for phone.I saw someone practicing but did not here where to get it.

There is a game I really like and have it on my iPhone and iPad called Dragster Mayem. It's virtual drag race and you steer by tilt, a little off can definitely put you in the wall & the scoring is as if racing.

Did anyone else have problems with the ap sucking battery life? I have it on for four days, the last two I didn't even use it and could barely get 9 hours out of my phone.
Unistalled the ap last night and the battery is still going strong. Very odd

There is a game I really like and have it on my iPhone and iPad called Dragster Mayem. It's virtual drag race and you steer by tilt, a little off can definitely put you in the wall & the scoring is as if racing.

That game kicks ass, I have it on my iPad and love it., The creator also developed another drag racing game called Pro Drag Racing Extreme. You can race everything from stock, pro-stock, pro mod, funny car, and jet cars.

That game kicks ass, I have it on my iPad and love it., The creator also developed another drag racing game called Pro Drag Racing Extreme. You can race everything from stock, pro-stock, pro mod, funny car, and jet cars.

Thank you, I will have to check that out. :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back