Tony Pedregon App (1 Viewer)

I made Tony an Apple app to go along with his new website. You can get it here if interested: App Store - Tony Pedregon Racing

I have an update in the cue to get it caught back up on the schedule, you will see it in a couple days.

If you like it please review it, if you don't.......... ok please review it. :cool:

Thanks
Alton

I don't like it cause it's not on the play (formally Android) market. In all seriousness, great work and you just popped the cork on the next generation of race reporting.

Great app Alton! I reviewed it too!

I love the way the Snap Shot gallery appears. The drag racing community could learn from this!

Anotherwords nothing....Like half the Apps out there!

You are completely missing the concept. The general population is not really big on carrying a laptop in their pocket vs. a telephone. Idragrace specfically, a fan could walk the pits and find out about a team by asking who? nobody. Also, team websites are hard to find and that app makes it as easy to find as yahoo.com. Lastly, perfect for someone like me who may not want to spent time reading a blog on a computer, but on a phone when the time is more welcoming.

Apps are here to stay and your are 100% right, most apps do nothing more than a computer can, but this is the are where we have mini computers in our pockets that can make calls too. Society is more on the go on apps are on the go.

You are completely missing the concept. The general population is not really big on carrying a laptop in their pocket vs. a telephone. Idragrace specfically, a fan could walk the pits and find out about a team by asking who? nobody. Also, team websites are hard to find and that app makes it as easy to find as yahoo.com. Lastly, perfect for someone like me who may not want to spent time reading a blog on a computer, but on a phone when the time is more welcoming.

Apps are here to stay and your are 100% right, most apps do nothing more than a computer can, but this is the are where we have mini computers in our pockets that can make calls too. Society is more on the go on apps are on the go.

Well alls I know is many website apps offer nothing more than what can found on the website, yet you go to these websites and they Pepper you with the App. Like its a matter of life and death!

Well alls I know is many website apps offer nothing more than what can found on the website, yet you go to these websites and they Pepper you with the App. Like its a matter of life and death!

If you haven't noticed how everything is going towards the mobile space, then maybe technology isn't for you.

Since I'm typing this on my iPad, I didn't know that!

Toejam thanks! I would assumed you downloaded it then and helped with this:

Apple App Store - Rankings - #214 - Today's iPad Sports Ranking

Your a good man Charlie Brown!

Keep that Shift Brain going and this on top of the forum and we can make the top 100!

Others think your negative, I think your a barrel of fun :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back