Chevrolet to start the reproduction of the Camaro (1 Viewer)

Shan

Nitro Member
I heard on the news earlier that Chevrolet is going to start the reproduction of the Camaro. Said it should be out around 2008. Looks pretty sharp!

Camaro concept car

Have there ever been Camaro funny car bodies in the past? Or has the Chevy body always been a Monte Carlo?

I think they should require every new Camaro buyer to sign a contract stating he (or she) promises NOT to go out and get a mullet haircut! :D

This is a concept car. And as always with these things, the original will not look like this.

I think I'll wait and see if this thing will get built...............................

200xcudafrontshakertopbanak7.jpg

http://www.dodgechallenger.com/forums/m_4921/tm.htm

I don't think they should offer Camaro's, Mustang's or Cuda's with V-6's. It degrades the car!

I love that Cuda the best for sure!

I know I have posted these before... but I still think this is a better looking concept car.

0309phr-5camaro05_z.jpg

0309phr-5camaro04_z.jpg

0309phr-5camaro01_z.jpg

0312phr_fifthgen_04_z.jpg

Wow, they must build Mustangs differently down south....I can't find one spot on that car that looks anything like a new Mustang....
It reminds ME of them.....just a personal opinion. Kind of like you might remind me of Brad Pitt, but no one else sees it and thinks I'm nuts. ;)

I don't think they should offer Camaro's, Mustang's or Cuda's with V-6's. It degrades the car!

I love that Cuda the best for sure!

1) I own a 05 Stang, with the six and a 5spd... I have Probs trying not to light the back tires... and she's at a buck ten, top of third gear at the end of a on ramp... First Colonial heading toward Norfolk... Kelly R can tell ya about that on ramp... call it a thousand foot pass...

2) what the heck is a mullett? :confused:

3) Challenger yes... understand there are no plans for the Cuda

It reminds ME of them.....just a personal opinion. Kind of like you might remind me of Brad Pitt, but no one else sees it and thinks I'm nuts. ;)

Trust me, if you made that comparison, EVERYONE would think you were nuts, especially me! Even though if I did look like him, it would make my wife VERY happy!

BTW, I'm not trying to tell you what to think about that Camaro....just offering my opinion on the subject.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back