Chase For The Advertising Dollars - 2007 (1 Viewer)

toffer

Nitro Member
Want to say hi, and hope that someone here can shed some light on an issue I haven't seen addressed in the media yet.

I've been following this sport for more than 30 years, and the new championship points manipulation scheme is not my favorite rule change, to say the least.

My question is this: In the case of extended inclement weather in the week before one of the reduction rounds, what the hell happens if they have to cancel the entire event? Just this year, the cancellation of the Reading event would have totally hosed the event without some contingency plan. Will we be seeing fuel eliminations on Wednesdays now?

No one I've contacted seems to know. :confused:

Thanks in advance.

I don't know the answer but that is an interesting senerio. My memory fails me.... has there been an instance that a National event was completly cancelled, not re-scheduled ?

Chris check out the second link in my signature. I think you may like it

I was told back when I started complaining about the new welfare system, that they had open weekends in the race schedule that could be used. there is an open weekend right before indy and I believe 2 before Vegas.

I can never recall a National event being cancelled, however, I did go to the CajunNationals on a Wednesday evening once.....;) I think if only one or two rounds are left to complete they usually just run them on Monday morning, etc. but this was the entire day of eliminations.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back