Champion Returning??? (1 Viewer)

IMHO, Scelzi goes back to T/F as the new 2nd DSR TF car. Oakley goes to Ashley Force in a JFR Mustang. If you're gonna win a TF Title, you need two cars.

But I might be wrong (again).

Ken,
I like the way you think... and then Gary can retire an the end of the season after winning another T/F title... or at least take a couple of years off to recharge the batteries:D

Ashley the Fair and Oakley... now that's a combo made in advertising ink:D

Well Amato was at Vegas this weekend, but I don't think he's making a comeback. I really wish he would, as a car owner. IMO the sport is not the same without him. Probably one of the sport's most passionate racers ever.

Why would John Force or Bob Glidden bother doing that when Force is winning races with the Chrysler design he is using now!
I don't know. You'd have to ask JFR why they are developing a FORD Top Fuel enginge. All I know is I read that JFR is building one an had planned on testing it in "07".. I haven't heard anything more about it. Just thought it was a good rumor to throw out there.

Force himself said that they are in the building mode of the new Ford engine. I dont know if its already been approved or not,I dont remember but I know I heard him say that they would bring it out next year. Its not a rumor.

I think it was Bucky's brother Walt and nephew Pat that were working on the Ford for the alky cars. Not sure what it would mean for that project, if anything, once Force's gets approved.

I never really imagined Cotty in a dragster, doesn't seem to really suit his personality.

I guess the mystery has been solved? The article didn't say Top Fuel champion, so I guess that threw us all off... Scotty Cannon driving for Evan Knoll, primarily IHRA schedule.

Didn't throw me off ... though I admit I had a pretty good source.

I am glad Scotty is back, he is by far my all time favorite drag racer. I hope he makes some of the stops on the NHRA side out here in Vegas/Pomona/Phoenix so I can see him race. I have ZERO chance of making it to any IHRA races. :(

I think its great. I have always liked Scotty and I pull for almost all of Evans teams as long as there not beside a JFR car.

next year as melanie and morgan are battling for championship, scotty
will be the 'available' blocker.

IMHO, Scelzi goes back to T/F as the new 2nd DSR TF car. Oakley goes to Ashley Force in a JFR Mustang. If you're gonna win a TF Title, you need two cars.

But I might be wrong (again).
Gary will never go back to top fuel he hates it, I gave him a pic I took of his wreck at brainerd, he had never seen a pic. of it. he said that wreck was why he left top fuel and would never go back!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back