Champion Returning??? (1 Viewer)

maybe they're gonna announce something crazy like jeg and oh say Kenny b will be coming back

ok i'll try.
p.austin
a. bradshaw
t. bartone
r. santos
c. chestermann
j. clark

Last edited:
Last I heard, they are in the R&D on a FORD motor, due in the car sometime in the early spring...

I wonder if this ford motor will be banned just like the ford cammer , the sainty billet three valve , and the mcgee quad cammer were . In fact will it even be competitive , they used ford and chevy engines in the old days in the fuel classes but the hemi ended up taking over and im sure if a ford engine was to be competitive someone would have done it allready . In my oppinion the hemi is best . All hail the 426 hemi probably one of the greatest engines ever made .

My bet is Amato has the itch to return especially with Bernstein returning to the seat!

Okay....
Shoe is going to be in a second T/F and the team will be sponsored by AARP, crew chief will be AJ on both cars

My bet is Amato has the itch to return especially with Bernstein returning to the seat!

I don't think so. The last interview I heard him give on this subject, he was pretty unambiguous about the fact he'd NEVER drive again because he doesn't want to endanger his sight.

Im sticking with Mike Dunn,his contract expires this year with ESPN,unless he signed again??

IMHO, Scelzi goes back to T/F as the new 2nd DSR TF car. Oakley goes to Ashley Force in a JFR Mustang. If you're gonna win a TF Title, you need two cars.

But I might be wrong (again).

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back