Capps Red Light (1 Viewer)

house

Nitro Member
Capps red lights for the first time in, like, forever. Then has the stones to take the blame and move on down the road. I'm really getting to like the guy. Kelly's obviously a good judge of drivers.

well not to take anything away from him, but when the driver red lights....who else is there to take the blame???

Hey, he calls 'em as he sees 'em....nothing new there. ;) It was bound to happen sooner or later. Life goes on.....bring on GAINESVILLE! :D

I've heard drivers blame their cars, their opponents tactics, the topless girls in the stands (not really :) ) but you get me point. Capps admission that he pretty much had a brain fart is refreshing when so much is one the line for these guys.

Could'nt he have at least shed a tear or two??
Or just fake it?

That's funny. Why not?? After all we DID see him in a dress last year! :eek: :D

He'll be alright. They are qualifying better than Ive ever seen them. I like what I'm seeing so far. (Not the dress!)

I really like the way they have apparently embraced the need to qualify well. Those qualifying points really help win championships. Wasn't the difference between Force and Capps something like 3 rounds....just on qualifying points alone? That's like 60 extra points at the end of the year. And with the NASCAR-type system going in this year, 60 points could well be huge.

Anyone Can Make A Mental Error, Even Ron... But There's Always Gainesville, Where We'll Get "em" Sal

I really like the way they have apparently embraced the need to qualify well.
Yes!!! Me too!
Friday night's Q2 was gonna be a .60something I'm sure of it.

Sat Q3, had the chute not come out, was also gonna be a vvvvvvvery nice ET for the conditions.

And with the NASCAR-type system going in this year, 60 points could well be huge.

Not likely - as long as he's in the top eight, regardless of how many points back he is, his points will get reset to be well within 60 points of the leader. Wow, I'm really looking forward to this new deal... NOT. How 'bout you PJ?;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back