Jeg, How does he do it ????? (1 Viewer)

That could be true, but in today's environment the engine builders don't win the races, the drivers do. With technology being so equal, it's the driver that gets the win light these days.

John:

Have to dissagree with you.

Dave Connelly, Erica Enders, etc., are proof no matter how good you are you've got to have some smack under the hood. Jeggie was toast last weekend until they figured the car out.

Gary Densham showed what he could do when he had Force dollar$ and HP under the body, too.

Bottom line it takes a village to win a race.

And only one person to lose a race. Driver's late or early - done. Crew chief makes a bad call and you strike the hides or are slow - done. Head guy forgets to torque a bolt right - done. Chef leaves the sushi out in the sun too long - done. :)

John:

Have to dissagree with you.

Dave Connelly, Erica Enders, etc., are proof no matter how good you are you've got to have some smack under the hood. Jeggie was toast last weekend until they figured the car out.

Gary Densham showed what he could do when he had Force dollar$ and HP under the body, too.

I agree with your points Randy. My point was that the fields are so equal in Pro Stock that it's the driver (and crew chief) that wins races. WJ is a great example of this. He seems to be making more power than anyone, but has trouble qualifying for the show, or going rounds.

With cars and engines so equal these days, I'll put my money on Jeggie. He's my pick to click!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back