Cant access NHRA.tv (1 Viewer)

ZWeinstein

Nitro Member
So I purchased my membership along with the nhra.tv subscription back in February and I just went to log in for today's test and it says I am unable to access any live events. I went on my membership page on NHRA.com to look for the access code like they gave last year and it was not there. I sent a help ticket but the question is with everything going on is anyone am I actually gonna get a reply or should I contact somebody else?

Same story here. Except when I click on "Submit", nothing happens when I try to send my message. Tried on two browsers.

Last edited:
I have subscribed since day 1. Decided this year I wasn't going to renew. Besides the technical issues, one of the reasons I didn't renew is because last year pretty much all I could hear, was the announcers, as they had the volume so low on the cars you couldn't hardly hear them. Read on here that Friday they were just going to show racing with no announcers. So I purchase the weekend pass for this race, to give them a chance, and no I'm not hearing announcers. But I'm not hearing the cars either! They are playing CLASSIC ROCK, instead of turning on the sound of the cars! Seriously? Who in the hell is running this show? Who's genius idea was this? I am beyond stunned.

Problem is that it is still saying it is only available to subscribers even though I payed for the subscription along with my membership in February

Problem is that it is still saying it is only available to subscribers even though I payed for the subscription along with my membership in February
You can contact support if you go through the NHRA.tv app. The contact Support option on the website Isn’t working.

You can contact support if you go through the NHRA.tv app. The contact Support option on the website Isn’t working.
I did an they actually replied about a half hour ago. I found the access code in an email from March (luckily I never delete emails) but now the website is saying max logins exceeded and to log out from one or more of my devices, even though I was only logged in on my laptop. I even cleared the cookies from my browser and its still saying that.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back