Cameron Ferre Returns (1 Viewer)

Hey. Yes, I'm the guy from Huntsville, AL who drove IHRA top fuel in mid 90's and TA/FC after that. Crew guy for Ron Swearingen with KC Spurlock, Freddie Neely, and Lori Johns in early 90's. My brother Garry and me own and pay for everything. We both have regular jobs. Truck and trailer is our dads. Family team. No, that was not the first time the car had been cranked. Bought car through Bobby Lagana from Tripp Tatum. It's been running for a year now. Took 3 years to get to the first race. I've made 4 short runs in it. We made 2 license runs in Indy in August. Had Johnny West come to the shop in Huntsville in February. Spent 3 days going over everything. Made a 330 run in April at local track before going to Bristol. Got Camerons number from Johnny. They are both great people. Best thing we ever could have done is getting them to help us. We are progressively going further down tack trying to keep it in one piece. I will eventually get my license and start driving. Might be next year. Its hard to get time off for everyone and it's insanely expensive. Until then hopefully Cameron doesn't get tired of hanging out with a bunch of toothless rednecks at the track and keeps driving for us. We will be in Virginia and plan to go to Charlotte, Dallas, and maybe St. Louis this fall. We're going to regroup while they go west and float on the lake during the summer.

Jerry Freeman
Thanks for the details Jerry, glad to hear you are back. Good luck to you. Where did your IHRA car go to?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back