Cameron Ferre YouTube Vlog Series (1 Viewer)

Topfuelcam

Nitro Member
Looking for more racing content to get you through the day? We have started a new YouTube series for a behind the scenes look at what trying to succeed in Top Fuel is like while juggling a real world profession (college professor), a family of racers, and all the real life chaos along the way. Its always crazy at the Ferre` residence but it always keeps up chasing what we want to do as a family. And that's, Race.

Comment, like, and subscribe away I think that's what you are supposed to say haha.

Check it out here:

Glad to have you here Cameron. I'll subscribe to your YouTube channel for sure. I wonder how many other well known racers frequent this site that we users don't know about?

Last edited:
Glad to have you here Cameron. I'll subscribe to your YouTube channel for sure. I wonder how many other well racers frequent this site that we users don't know about?

When we used to use fake names there were a bunch here. Place got out of hand though so we went to real names,

Here's a shot of Cameron in the seat of The Invader when he drove it for us in 2014.
DSCN1047.jpeg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back