Buying the Eric Medlan decals (1 Viewer)

How many do you want to purchase?
I live close to his shop and plan on getting some
for myself?
Someone mentioned they would not ship until 4/15/07
So I will check it out.

Hi Kevin

I just saw this reply (damn computer has been down). I had a couple of PMs that I have just replied to. I appreciate your reply mate. Thanks to the rest as well.

Cheers
Jason

How many do you want to purchase?
I live close to his shop and plan on getting some
for myself?
Someone mentioned they would not ship until 4/15/07
So I will check it out.

I just got mine today. $5.00 for the sticker
$9.96 shipping
$14.96 total

It could have been sent in the mail for .38 cents

$9.96 shipping
$14.96 total

They had them at Force's trailer about 12:30 on Sunday and they were gone by 3. $5 but they were smaller than the ones on the car. What size were the ones in the mail??

$9.96 shipping
$14.96 total

Harry
How were they shipped?? UPS or Pony Express?? Just wondering which guy I am waiting for... :eek:

I think what they should have done was say shipping and handling... Someone has to lick that envelope... :D Every item seems to be somewhat overpriced on the site... It is the one and only JF after all, and they seem to sell a lot of product...
As far as size Dave, not sure, I just went back and double checked because I thought it said 4"... But now it does not say...

The sticker is 4" in Dia. Shipped by Brown truck on the ground 1 LB.

I think what they should have done was say shipping and handling... Someone has to lick that envelope...

How many envelopes can you lick in an hour? 1 envelope X 60 seconds = BIG $

Last edited:
The sticker is 4" in Dia. Shipped by Brown truck on the ground 1 LB.

I think what they should have done was say shipping and handling... Someone has to lick that envelope...

How many envelopes can you lick in an hour? 1 envelope X 60 seconds = BIG $
Don't forget the paper cut factor... Those can be quite painful on the tounge or lip ya know... :eek: I know a lot of people are not happy about the shipping for one or two decals, which I understand... Try not to let it get you down... Even though it leaves an aftertaste... Thanks for the info Harry... Go have some ice cream... :) And to answer your question, probably not more than 11 or 12... :p I got no spit...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back