Buying the Eric Medlan decals (1 Viewer)

bull05

Nitro Member
Hi all

Just wondering if there will be many people buying the stikers released by JFR. The reason I ask is I went to the site to look and there will be a charge of nearly $60 to post to Australia according to the site:( . I was wondering if there would be anyone willing to purchase some for me, I would put the money into a paypal or bank accout and they could be sent as normal mail. I really want to get a few of these as this is my fav team over there.
Cheers
Jason

How many do you want to purchase?
I live close to his shop and plan on getting some
for myself?
Someone mentioned they would not ship until 4/15/07
So I will check it out.

Kevin
This is the deal, I ordered 12 decals along with 3 shirts to be shipped 2nd day air... I got an email from JFR that told me they would not be shipping until 4/15 and they wanted to know if I still wanted it shipped second day... Now if it is the shirts that are holding it up... That I am not sure about... Just thought I would pass along EVERYTHING that was going on with my order...

I too want to get my hands on some decals and a t shirt but the postage to Australia is too much. Do those that sell drag racing shirts etc. realize that the NHRA is shown here in OZ and there is a market for them here?

How can they justify $60 for postage?

Kevin
This is the deal, I ordered 12 decals along with 3 shirts to be shipped 2nd day air... I got an email from JFR that told me they would not be shipping until 4/15 and they wanted to know if I still wanted it shipped second day... Now if it is the shirts that are holding it up... That I am not sure about... Just thought I would pass along EVERYTHING that was going on with my order...

12 decals, 3 shirts? What are you doing Ray, putting it up on Ebay? ;) :p

Last edited:
12 decals, 3 shirts? What are you doing Ray, putting it up on Ebay? ;) :p
Michael
If that wasn't such a sad deal, it might be funny...
But I have 3 cars, my dually, Dragster, trailer, and my crew that will appreciate any extras... So no to ebay, all are for personal use... Bought sis, the nephew and myself a shirt... Now do the math and you will see that I will have to order again... :) Did you get yours?? Or is shipping an issue as well?? I would be happy to send you one... Let me know...

:( I was bummed when I ordered my 2 decals. Shipping was $9.96 for $10.00 worth of decals...but I figured, it's my choice. Bought 'em anyway. If I'd have known sooner I would've ordered more for the Aussie fans and sent them through the USPS.

:( I was bummed when I ordered my 2 decals. Shipping was $9.96 for $10.00 worth of decals...but I figured, it's my choice. Bought 'em anyway. If I'd have known sooner I would've ordered more for the Aussie fans and sent them through the USPS.
Cheryl
I ordered six to begin with and the shipping price is the same whether I wanted 1 or 20... So I canceled my order because I knew 6 was not going to be enough and ordered what I wanted... Just remember, it is not only shipping, but handling as well... I think they could cut a break on these items... I just hope some of the handling charges also go to charity... Or atleast to the helping making these cars safer fund...

Last edited:
Cheryl
I ordered six to begin with and the shipping price is the same whether I wanted 1 or 20... So I canceled my order because I knew 6 was not going to be enough and ordered what I wanted... Just remember, it is not only shipping, but handling as well... I think they could cut a break on these items... I just hope some of the handling charges also go to charity... Or atleast to to helping making these cars safer fund...

I hope so too, since they should know there will be a ton of us ordering the decals. I was hoping there would be a "special" shipping fee for just decals. But, like you say, hopefully (maybe) it goes to a charity.

It cost me the same to go to the city next door from them.
They told me today they were out of stock until Friday
on the stickers.

Michael
If that wasn't such a sad deal, it might be funny...
But I have 3 cars, my dually, Dragster, trailer, and my crew that will appreciate any extras... So no to ebay, all are for personal use... Bought sis, the nephew and myself a shirt... Now do the math and you will see that I will have to order again... :) Did you get yours?? Or is shipping an issue as well?? I would be happy to send you one... Let me know...

Eric would be looking down on us laughing, hope those asses don't get on this deal and ebay :/

I haven't looked into shipping, but I know I'm skipping on the shirt, I thought they could have done a much better job. I am after some stickers though, I'll check the postage out, if it's redic, then I might take up your offer :) Thanks buddy.

Yep pick me up two, and hold on to them for me, I'll be in America soon. I can pay you b4 then though if you'd like. 60$ for postage, wow!
Just email me with your address or PM, email is better, and I will shoot two of them off to you... no charge... Unless it costs ME $60... :D

Just email me with your address or PM, email is better, and I will shoot two of them off to you... no charge... Unless it costs ME $60... :D

It will cost you like 4$ haha. Man UPS rips it hard. I'll email you when I wake up, I think I'll go to bed now and get some rest.

Thanks Ray.

PS I'd like to wake up in the morning and see that email, you know email? :p

It will cost you like 4$ haha. Man UPS rips it hard. I'll email you when I wake up, I think I'll go to bed now and get some rest.

Thanks Ray.

PS I'd like to wake up in the morning and see that email, you know email? :p
Yeah, hold your breath on that one... :D No problem Michael, you've been so nice to me... It's the least I can do... I'll cover it all lil bro!! ;)
Goodnight...:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back