Burkart to defend... (1 Viewer)

Diamond Lil

Nitro Member
Just checked the entry list for the Toyo Tires Nationals in PA. I was glad to see that Phil is coming back to try & make it 2 Wallys in a row there. Seems to be another arrangement with Paul Smith.

Good luck!

Cool! I saw him this year In Gainesville. I wonder If he has the same sponsor?I think It was Kia.

Hmm... does this have anything to do with the recent news of Rislone dropping their sponsorship of Paul Lee? Or is there no connection whatsoever? Regardless it'll be nice to see Phil back and hope he can do as well (better would be nice!) as he did at G'Ville.

:cool::cool:
The story is now back!!!

Doug; I doubt that the 2 are connected but who knows.
My guess is that the Kia dealership (FX Caprara Kia) came up with enough money to do another event.
The "original" story stated the Kia big-wigs might be on hand at the race.
:confused:

Who knows but I'm very happy for Phil, Paul Smith, & Lisa!!! :D

I'm thrilled for Phil! Hopefully he'll keep getting more funds to do more races and then... :D

Sure wish I could be there to see him race again in person though... :rolleyes: I got so lucky that he was racing in Gainesville, which is my home race. :cool:

Yes; excellent article and a big thanks Scoop!!!:cool::cool:

I bleed Chevy engine orange but I could definately support a Phil/Kia team!!!
:):)

Is the car Phil Burkart is racing at Maple Grove the same car Jon Capps has entered at Indy?

Yea!!! Phil is qualified 7th...... Let's hope for at least a repeat of last year (or maybe one round better?)

You know what I meant. One round better than Gainesville....... Can't do much better than winning the event last year in Reading, huh?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back