Brittney and Courteney (1 Viewer)

Alan

Nitro Member
They aren't on the Super Comp entry list, or the TAD list. Anyone have any idea when they are supposed to make their TAD debut?

The new edition of ND states that atleast one if not both will be at the Winters' in A/Fuel. Very cool new trailer too, 2-in-1.

I got my nd already too, last year it was a week behind or I'd get 2 weeks worth on the same day or once I got them in the wrong order.

mine came Friday...
last season like PJ, they'd come in out of order or two at a time... still waiting for my 2008 card...

d'kid

now back to the thread about daughters B & C ... any word about wedding of Daughter A to boyfriend D?:D

I thought I was getting mine out of sequence because of the FPO/mail room thing.

S/F
D

would you believe I got 22, 23, 24, then 21...

d'kid

still crosseyed from all the T.A.S. eyecandy

I love derailed themes!
I used to get ND late or not at all. I found the problem was MY POST OFFICE.(Seriously!!) I complained to the Post Master for the location and now I get them on time. It took two or three complaints, but it worked. (I don't send anything from there because it takes three days longer).
Lee
Nitroclovers

would you believe I got 22, 23, 24, then 21...

d'kid

still crosseyed from all the T.A.S. eyecandy

Oh yes I believe it, sometimes it hits as if I were stateside and then it comes in an out of sequence grab bag jumble. I'm glad you enjoyed them, I'm going to have to take the camera down to American Village, so you can see the everyday hotties of Okinawa.

S/F
D

I filed 2 different complaints with the USPS and believe it or not, I got my year end's edition before the next to last edition. And get this........when I got the year end edition it was ripped in half and in a plastic bag from the post office. I thought it was just my post office - guess not.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back