Bristol!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Jer

Nitro Member
Its about time Bristol is almost here!! fisrt event ill be attending this year,cant wait to smell the nitro and btw please please please no wet stuff this year.

Last edited:
Be there with bells on...
(Strictly a figure of speech)...

DLB

Last edited:
I edited Charles...

Man, you guys kill me sometimes...:D

BTW - welcome to the board.

DLB

Flew over the track today. Looks like things are getting set up already.

Wish I could go. I messed up and booked our honeymoon that weekend. Looks like I'll be waiting 'til Memphis for a dose this year.

HAHA! WTF? I always check the NHRA, Astros and Saints schedules before I schedule my weddings and honeymoons. hehe....rookie! And if you're smart and tricky, you'll work them ALL in. :D

I just heard from a TF crew member that there might(?) be problems with the Bristol track surface! I sure hope they get to race! :confused:

Guess its almost sold out,Cant wait to go but man gonna be hard to move around,grrrrrrrrr

Man oh man I wish I could join you guys at Bristol this year!
I love that track...I gotta make it out there one of these years!

How far is Bristol from Asheville, NC? I am setting up a wireless network at a Hampton Inn next week ... I could probably make Friday Qualifying ....

any1 ever get a tier parking pass from previous years? I did but havent received it yet this year,I called bristol they dont seem to know anything about it,hmmmm

How far is Bristol from Asheville, NC? I am setting up a wireless network at a Hampton Inn next week ... I could probably make Friday Qualifying ....

About an hour and a half. It's not a bad drive at all since they finished I-26 on both sides of the state line now. Just have a healthy transmission to get over the mountain with!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back