MO-KAN's annual Memorial Day Classic...... (1 Viewer)

kansasnitro54

Nitro Member
Well IF the wether plays NICE(as in NO RAIN) this coming weekednd is Mo-Kan's annual LAbor Day Classic, Normally starting Saturday and Running again Sunday... THE FEATURE CARS will be mY CSS group9F/A VS FED) i think so far 10 cars WILL be there and maybe a few more!
This will be thier FISRT race of the season as the Tulsa event was CALLED OFF due to RAIN and wet grounds. THAT was re-scheduled for August 16th i believe.....
SO if you support a local track head to MO-KAN!
SADLY the NHRA is holding an event same weekedn so some fans may NOT be at Mo-KAN BUT for $20 you get a HELL of a LOT more FUN for that then spening OVER $45 for a Friday at Topeka!
HAVE fun memorial weekend at the DRAGS... VISIT MO-kAN running since 1965 i believe!
WHOO HOO BE THERE!
Clipper

WELL'cancelled" due to high ground water and track UNSAFE as it has water ACROSS the shurdown area!
More rain expected so Track Owner HATED to cancell but felt was the best thing for the racer's safety amd specatator's comfort.......
No idea when they might re-schedule the CSS race... that 2 now that rain cancelled!
Clipper

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back