Bringing a little bit of drag racing to work (1 Viewer)

i could imagine what would top it, but i don't think it would go over very well with co-workers and management,
then again i don't know what type of business this is either :rolleyes:
great display, hope you win something.
is the mike dunn card the pinstripe NY yankees TF'r?

I thought of many different things going into this. I was going to bring in some speakers with some big subwoofer that my kid has and crank it up with some video rolling but I didn't think management would approve!
I had a portatree in there for a couple of days (no christmas tree though!) but nobody really got into it so I brought it home.

Tomorrow is voting, I will have some drag racing video rolling on my monitor while folks are coming by to check it out to vote!

Yes. The Mike Dunn Hero Card is for the pinstripe Yankees TF'r. I would love to see him behind the wheel again! I've got a couple of hundred hero cards but just didn't have enough media to fasten them with. Part of my cubicle has metal panels for magnets, the other panels are soft for push pins.

VERY cool on so many levels. Great job!!

Where did you obtain that picture for the wallpaper, I'd love a copy.

The wallpaper picture is actually part of a pop machine - it is VERY cool.
Here is the link: Just a car guy : Mello Yello (Coca Cola brand) is the name brand sponsor for the 2013 NHRA season

Back in my cubicle dwelling days, I had an autographed Scotty Cannon hero card framed on my desk. It was very clearly a Funny Car, and even said the words "funny car" on the front of the card. Person after person said they didn't know I was into NASCAR, culminating with me getting a NASCAR coffee mug and box of hot chocolate for secret Santa.

Quick update -
They ended up creating a couple of categories so that there could be multiple winners. It all worked out - I won in the sports category.
All in all, it was fun, everyone in the office was really blown away by it -
Thanks for all the kind words here at the mater!
As a side note - I sent some photos to NHRA and they sent me a few goodies!
Very cool of them I must say!

Awsome. You should leave it up and see how long until they tell you you have to take it down :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back